Union Depot 1920s
The north end is the only remaining section of this building and now houses the Union Depot Railroad Museum. Built after the IC Passenger House burned down, the other sections of this structure were torn down in 1942. Note the Illinois Central southbound train passing by a water tower along Main Street.
Return to index of pictures
Return to Union Depot Railroad Museum page
Return to MMHS home page